- This event has passed.
National HIV Testing Day – Test Your Way. Do It Today! #HIVTestingDay
June 26, 2020 @ 4:00 PM - June 27, 2020 @ 3:59 PM
An event every year that begins at 4:00pm on of June, repeating until June 27, 2020
June 27: National HIV Testing Day (NHTD) was first observed on June 27, 1995. The 2017 federal theme is “Test Your Way. Do It Today”.
Each year on June 27 we observe National HIV Testing Day. On this day, we unite with partners, health departments, and other organizations to raise awareness about the importance of HIV testing and early diagnosis of HIV. Help encourage HIV testing on National HIV Testing Day and every day to ensure people get tested for HIV, know their status, and get linked to care and treatment services.
Copy a Paste one of the messages below to your social media account, and help to spread the word:
- Today is National HIV Testing Day. Are you #DoingIt? Find #HIV testing centers near you: bit.ly/NHTD2017 #HIVTestingDay
- 1 in 7 people living with #HIV in the US don’t know they have it. This #HIVTestingDay, make sure you’re #DoingIt.
- On National HIV Testing Day – June 27 – go to bit.ly/NHTD2017 and enter your zip code to find an HIV testing location near you. #DoingIt is fast, free, & confidential. #HIVTestingDay
- Are you #DoingIt on National #HIV Testing Day? Test your way & know your status. #HIVTestingDay
- June 27 is National #HIV Testing Day! Learn what @CDCgov is doing to encourage & educate ppl to get tested: #HIVTestingDay
- In 2015, young ppl aged 13-24 accounted for 22% of all new #HIV diagnoses in the U.S. https://go.usa.gov/x5z8x : #HIVTestingDay
- Schools can teach teens about prevention and testing for #HIV & other #STDs. https://go.usa.gov/x5Mnq #SchoolHealth #HIVTestingDay
- School health services can provide info on locations & free confidential #HIV testing. https://go.usa.gov/x5Mnq #HIVTestingDay
- Schools can help teens access health services like #HIV counseling & testing. https://go.usa.gov/x56eZ #HIVTestingDay
- Schools are vital partners in encouraging teens to take responsibility for their health. https://go.usa.gov/x5Mnq #SchoolHealth #HIVTestingDay